continued use of the team’s services signifies your acceptance of those modifications.
Information that We DON’T Collect
- A home or other physical address including street name and name of a city or a town; Online contact
information as defined in this section below this point; A screen or user name where it functions in the
same manner as online contact information, as defined in this section; A telephone number; A Social Security
number; A photograph, video, or audio file where such file contains a child’s image or voice; Or Information
concerning the child or the parents of the child that the operator collects online from the child and
combines with an identifier described above persistent device identifier (for example: SSAID, MAC address,
Information We Collect Automatically through the App
directly identify you or that identifies your device. Non-personal data that the team may collect and use
includes, but are not limited to: device properties and application properties such as android ID, android
advertising ID, application name and package name of the application that are installed on your device.
an individual. Personal data that identifies you as an individual that the team may collect is information
that you voluntarily provided if you consent to login on the services via Facebook, or other social media.
The information includes, but are not limited to your social media ID, name, profile picture, gender,
- We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data
and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include
information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the
configuration of the app when utilising our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers.
These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal
- This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and
libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to
either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to
refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- - To facilitate our Service;
- - To provide the Service on our behalf;
- - To perform Service-related services;
- - To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
- We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information.
The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to
disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially
acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method
of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
- This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to
that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to
content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.